No serial library Processing for smartphone. Help

I was browsing the forum, I saw you and all the people who help others a lot.

I saw that you stayed up and worked on the library.
But my level is still very low, I can install the zip library and it is easy to use, but your zip file was not installed for me, but copy and paste dex, I need to sort this out in a few hours. I tried but couldnā€™t figure it out yet. But if you create the detailed manual installation instructions, it would be faster. Better yet, if you could record a 5 minute screenshot of video from your smartphone screen. (on my phone, this requires pressing and holding the two volume up and power keys at the same time to start recording, and the same to stop recording), then
then in 5 minutes Iā€™ll become smart, everything will become clear. We have a proverb: ā€œIt is better to see once than hear a hundred timesā€, but I read and understand in a language that is not my native language, and many moments are translated incorrectly and ambiguously, even a silent video clip would be better. I think this will help a lot of the weak.And also the video can be viewed in any conditions, even while on the road. And you can only read and write in a normal room.

@ZENAR57

hi
any thing new ?

1 Like

Could we move this to a new thread just for clarity im not sure anyone stumbling upon this thread would be able to make sense of whats going on at this point and it may help us all keep focus one what is being requested.

So as i understand you wish to use a serial library with apde.

So far youve tried a lot but the important thing is we currently dont know how to make that work.

Now to be clear there are solutions to get the serial lib on android via the use of a computer, but for whatever reason that is not possible for you.

So ive looked through google and found many similar questions and yet no one answer marked as a simple solution. The solution ive seen invole messing around with some build files and even then its doesnt seem like its resolved the issue.

As a final attempt id feel at this point it would be important to point to the fact that it works via a computer. If there is no reason beyond i dont want to, i would again highly recommend it.

It seems like the devs never really intended apde to be a full blown ide but more a place to sketch out rough ideas. Then again processing also seems to follow that philosphy hence the use of ā€œsketchā€ to refer to the coding area.

2 Likes

yes the files needs modify and there is no clear documentation how to activate the library ā€¦ at first place it is true designed to use via android mode not APDE

@ZENAR57 yes start new thread i have got some new points about activating the library or @paulgoux you can start new thread the topic become to long and not clear to read for others

the library is clear for those whom high level programmers not for new or even mid one

Iā€™ve found an apk which can create dex files from jars, and it works on my android device. However no idea where to go from here as I havenā€™t been following everything in the thread.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lIy9gTQuERyg96MXxS0kuSNAShk8z733/view?usp=sharing

do note the app does not work if your internet connection is on.

finally if you dont want to download the app I have gone ahead and produced dex files for the some of the libraries currently installed on my phone.

1 Like

20210515_120330
Hi
no significant news. a lot of work, a lot on the way.
Soon I will create a new thread with a detailed description in the title of the first post for any uninitiated person, what we are doing, what we have achieved, where the problem occurred and why it cannot be solved. I will record several video clips of where and how the problems occur, so that it is clear to anyone.

I also noticed that when using the word android here, there is confusion, it has three meanings, this is confusing.

ANDROD system phone.

Processing for ANDROID (PC).

APDE processinf for ANDROID.

on PC No problem with GitHab, but since your libraries can be downloaded by people from a smartphone or tablet, they might have problems. the green code is never displayed in the mobile version of the browser, it is imperative to switch the display to the version for the personal computer, and this is on all browsers for smartphones and tablets. You can point this out in your comments on what you post there for all people. I suffered for several days until I found this.

I have a very good reason, my wife does not allow me to use any computer, but I have a phone.

Well that certainly is a good reason.

1 Like

unambiguously.
But if she sees that I am writing programs on the phone and am here. That will make me walk with a push-button black and white phone like nokia 3310.

if

c5ac6d299f3d6e7f15463e677584dfe3

Then

cropped-MrRip513x513-300x300

1 Like

@ZENAR57

Dear ZENA57,

hello. Is the issue resolved?

Hello @GWAK ,

Related topic:

:)

1 Like