- The first task will be to get the images to appear on the screen and to give the interface a screen size that works with the background image.
- Once this is complete, try to get the image object to move around the screen.
- As this is a fictional exercise, the starting position can be random, while the starting trajectory can be fixed.
- The interface will be restriction to a bounded 2D space, for this reason the object should bounce off the sides of the containing window and return in the opposite direction.
- The object only needs to move in 4 directions, North-East, South-East, South-West and North-West.
That’s a task that has been given to you
That’s not how the forum works
Instead please write some
code and then tell us where you are stuck
Hints: go to reference page and check
Also check example section on website and check “Motion”
Browse the reference and examples to get started:
Examples includes a simple example of bouncing:
…and the reference shows how to load an image and display it in a location: