Libraries not listed on Libraries page?

Hi Processing community –

What are some of the the libraries that you can think that are NOT currently listed on the Processing libraries page?

https://processing.org/reference/libraries/

These could be things you use now, or have used in the past, or just heard about / saw annouced – whether or not they are up-to-date now for Processing 3. They might even be things that are in Contributions Manager but not on the Libraries page.

Guesses also welcome – even if you aren’t sure whether it is listed, but don’t want to check yourself.

4 Likes

I’m primarily interested in semi-official libraries that never made it onto the homepage or into the Contributions Manager – but I’m also compiling reporting missing / broken links for processing.org/libraries listings on this issue:

Not sure these are ready for prime-time, but I’m working on a pair of Processing libraries that should be usable by the end of the summer.

Sync for Processing
NetCDF for Processing

1 Like

I used this one with 1.5.1 and it did get updated for 2.1 but hasn’t been updated since then. I don’t remember whether it was ever listed on the webiste

Traer Physics

1 Like
1 Like

JAMA used this in my classes last year ( Transposing ) for robot movement. Having a class to work with Matrices is important I think and this one I used was great !

1 Like