Last Call for Applications: Extended Deadline for 2023 Processing Foundation Fellowship Program!

:tada: Deadline extended! Apply for the 2023 Processing Foundation Fellowship Program by May 15th, 11:59 PM PST and join the info session on May 8th! The fellowship offers a $10,000 stipend, mentorship, and public-facing opportunities. :tada:

Hello Processing Community,

Great news! We’re excited to announce that the deadline for the 2023 Processing Foundation Fellowship Program has been extended to May 15th, 11:59 PM PST. This is an excellent opportunity for artists, designers, activists, educators, engineers, researchers, coders, and collectives who are passionate about making a positive impact through open-source software for the arts.

The fellowship offers a $10,000 stipend, mentorship, and public-facing opportunities. We’re particularly interested in projects that focus on accessibility, AI ethics, ecology & the environment, internationalization, and/or build upon past fellows’ projects.

To help you learn more about the program we’ll be hosting an info session on May 8th at 12PM PST. This is your chance to ask questions and gather insights about the Fellowship Program!

For more details on the fellowship, priority areas, guidelines, and how to apply, visit Processing Foundation — Open Call: Fellowships 2023. Don’t miss this chance to contribute to the Processing community and advance your creative practice. Apply now and spread the word!

Good luck to all applicants!

Processing Foundation Team

Apply now:

Attend the Info Session on May 8th at 12pm PST:

Watch the info session recording:

2 Likes

Hello @sableRaph
My name is Kritika and I was interested in applying for the Processing Foundation Fellowship. However, I just came across it recently and am not sure if I can apply without in prior contributions or if it is too late to get started now.
Thank you

Hey folks, I am harshita Verma a open source contributer and student at IIIT Gwalior from India.
Actually I want to participate in Processing-Foundation-Fellowship Program so I was thinking to create some real time hand-on labs for the begginers so that they can understand the project and there usage in a better manner. As I am a katakoda expert and created some labs for kubernetes as well . So Please guide me.
Does this kind of Project you guys are looking for or you want something else?

Hello @KritikaVerma and @harshita. I wanted to let you know that I have made an update to the post above. I have included the link to the recording of the information session. This video should hopefully provide you with all the necessary information.

If you still have any questions or need further clarification, please don’t hesitate to contact our fellowship director, Tsige, at tsige@processing.org.