GLException: No shared device for requested: null; createNewDevice true

None of my code is runable. I dont know why.

libEGL warning: DRI3: Screen seems not DRI3 capable
libEGL warning: DRI2: failed to authenticate
Caught handled GLException: X11GLXDrawableFactory - Could not initialize shared resources for X11GraphicsDevice[type .x11, connection :0, unitID 0, handle 0x0, owner false, ResourceToolkitLock[obj 0x6182b0ef, isOwner false, <2e01cdf, 445fe3e3>[count 0, qsz 0, owner <NULL>]]] on thread main-SharedResourceRunner
    [0]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXDrawableFactory$SharedResourceImplementation.createSharedResource(X11GLXDrawableFactory.java:306)
    [1]: jogamp.opengl.SharedResourceRunner.run(SharedResourceRunner.java:353)
    [2]: java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
Caused[0] by GLException: glXGetConfig(0x1) failed: error code Unknown error code 6 on thread main-SharedResourceRunner
    [0]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXGraphicsConfiguration.glXGetConfig(X11GLXGraphicsConfiguration.java:555)
    [1]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXGraphicsConfiguration.XVisualInfo2GLCapabilities(X11GLXGraphicsConfiguration.java:485)
    [2]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXGraphicsConfigurationFactory.chooseGraphicsConfigurationXVisual(X11GLXGraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:446)
    [3]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXGraphicsConfigurationFactory.chooseGraphicsConfigurationStatic(X11GLXGraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:242)
    [4]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXDrawableFactory.createMutableSurfaceImpl(X11GLXDrawableFactory.java:531)
    [5]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXDrawableFactory.createDummySurfaceImpl(X11GLXDrawableFactory.java:542)
    [6]: jogamp.opengl.x11.glx.X11GLXDrawableFactory$SharedResourceImplementation.createSharedResource(X11GLXDrawableFactory.java:263)
    [7]: jogamp.opengl.SharedResourceRunner.run(SharedResourceRunner.java:353)
    [8]: java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)
com.jogamp.opengl.GLException: No shared device for requested: null, createNewDevice true
	at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableFactoryImpl.createDummyDrawable(GLDrawableFactoryImpl.java:555)
	at jogamp.opengl.GLDrawableFactoryImpl.createDummyAutoDrawable(GLDrawableFactoryImpl.java:451)
	at processing.opengl.PSurfaceJOGL.initGL(PSurfaceJOGL.java:276)
	at processing.opengl.PSurfaceJOGL.initFrame(PSurfaceJOGL.java:149)
	at processing.core.PApplet.initSurface(PApplet.java:10215)
	at processing.core.PApplet.runSketch(PApplet.java:10121)
	at processing.core.PApplet.main(PApplet.java:9845)
GLException: No shared device for requested: null, createNewDevice true

None of my code is runable. I dont know why.

In order to try and help you we need to see the code that failed as well as the error message that accompanies it. You’ve already done the second part, so now we need to see the source code that caused the problem.

I found out P2D causes the error and a reinstall helps.