I want to realize the following with Processing or Processing.py:
- Load picture of my bookshelf into the processing application.
- The application should find borders between each two books.
- Then each book should become an object in a dictionary/array.
- In addition, the height and main colour of the object should be saved in the dict/array.
- At the end, the application should sort the objects (books) by colour our height.
Im not sure about whether something like this is possible to realize with Processing.
Because I have some more knowledge with Python than with Java, It would be great for me to make that project using Processing.py.
Which Library would be good and do you have any link or tutorial for that kind of image editing?
Thanks for your time,