Distance conversion- Asking Questions

I’m working and have a problem when converting distances.
for example : How Many Centimeters In A Foot?, How Many Inches In A Foot? , How to converter Centimeters To Feet (cm to ft)? , How to converter CM To IN?
Please help me answer the question!!

Hi @vincenzo,

why not just google for length conversion factors and use one of the googol found results ? :slight_smile:

ie:

The rest is a simple rule of three …

Cheers
— mnse

1 Like

I have tried this tool to convert from Centimeters To Feet https://www.calculatorful.com/centimeters-to-feet , it gives really accurate results. It’s easier to convert from Centimeters To Feet, it saves me a lot of time
You can try it.Good luck!

As you can see, centimeters and feet were born in different time frames so the conversion between them is a bit odd. There are approximately 30.48 centimeters in one feet.
For this conversion we know that 1 foot is equal to 30.48 centimeters. Therefore, to convert from feet to centimeters, you can multiply the value in feet with 30.48 and get the result in centimeters
Example: 7feet = 7x30.48 = 213.36cm.
Applying the formula to calculate is quite simple, but it requires you to use the calculator to press the calculation, it takes your time. :slightly_smiling_face:
I usually use this online converter Feet To Centimeters for calculations. You just need to enter the number to convert , and you immediately get the result.
Also if you need reverse conversion Centimeters To Feet, they are all pre-built and the results are very accurate