Delay an event by 200ms. Why can I shift one and not several?

Good morning all!

For my artistic installation, I would like from the movement of a point rotating at constant speed, to be able to make 9 other points follow the first with temporal and spatial shifts.
Here is the link to see examples of uses with different temporal and spatial offsets.
https://youtu.be/IJ1tZstcywA
In the video, I start changing the time to milliseconds and the shift phase. But the problem is that all the following points shift instantly, without waiting for 2XX milliseconds. :help:

To start, we must be able to make a point called 3 moving in a circular way, followed by another point called 2 also moving in a circular way. Point 2 at a constant circular speed
Basically point 3 has no speed and is at position 0

I manage to manage a phase shift between 3 and 2 in two ways.
a temporal:

So that 3 has phase 2 with zero or 200 ms lag time for example.
In the first case, 3 and 2 have exactly the same position
In the second we observe a latency.

a space:

In such a way that 3 has phase 2 with an offset position, i.e. if there is a gap between position 2 in motion and position 3 at rest, position 3 advances by - strokes, as soon as the difference between position 3 and 2 is greater than 45° for example.

Then try to see if we can combine the two:

Make position 3 move forward 45° after 200 ms from when the difference between position 2 and 3 was greater than 45°.

It is on this last part that I have a problem, I manage to do it with position 3 and 2, but I cannot generalize with the following positions. The 4 should follow the 3 with a delay of 200 ms and a gap of 45° and so on for the positions i+1 and i.
Hoping to have been clear, I put the function below, if you have any ideas.
I guess my problem is the way I trig my timers called formerEvent[j+1]
Thank you for your efforts! :wink:
I give only the fonction for now it could enough to find the problem

if (circularMov==true ){
    if (d>=0){
      decay=d; // decay in millis (50,.. 1000 ms),  before changing phase i+1 with the phase from i
}   
   if (k>=0){
      phiShift=k*-PI/16; // here the position to add or substrat to the next point (i+1)
      mapShiftCircular= map (phiShift, 0, 16*-PI/16, 0, 6400);   // one revolution is 6400 step 
  //  mapShiftCircular is the space to reach in order to follow the previous point 
}
   formerEvent[2]=millis();   // time from the beginning of the launch of the program.
}

for (int i = 2; i < (3); i++) { // BETWEEN point 3 and 2, program works!

if ( circularMov==true  && // mapShiftCircular is the space between two points
    //points goes in clock wise
    ((CircularOldVirtualPosition[2] <= CircularVirtualPosition[2+1]+mapShiftCircular) && (CircularVirtualPosition[2] >= CircularVirtualPosition[2+1]+mapShiftCircular) &&
     (CircularOldVirtualPosition[2]+800*0.1 < CircularVirtualPosition[2]+800*0.1))

||
    ((CircularOldVirtualPosition[2]+mapShiftCircular >= CircularVirtualPosition[2+1]) && (CircularVirtualPosition[2]<= CircularVirtualPosition[2+1]+mapShiftCircular) &&
     (CircularOldVirtualPosition[2]+800*0.1 > CircularVirtualPosition[2]+800*0.1))
    //points goes in counter clock wise
    )

{  
          followNumber[i]= true;
     }
     else  followNumber[i]= false; 

if  (
     formerEvent[2]>formerEvent[i+1]+decay && followNumber[i]== true // followNumber[i]== Is the test true work as it should? Maybe

){

net.phase[3]=(net.phase[2])-phiShift*1;// net.oldPhase[i] keep phase at 0
         net.phase[3]= net.phase[3]%TWO_PI;//  keep phase between 0 and TWO_PI

memoryi=i;  // to see which point to follow
         formerEvent[i+1]=formerEvent[2]; // former time where point i+1 was 
         print (" memoryiCircular= ");  print (memoryi);
          }      
   }

for (int j = 3; j < (11); j++) {

if ( circularMov==true  && //( // circularMov==true

((CircularOldVirtualPosition[j] <= CircularVirtualPosition[j+1]+mapShiftCircular) && (CircularVirtualPosition[j] >= CircularVirtualPosition[j+1]+mapShiftCircular) &&
     (CircularOldVirtualPosition[j]+800*0.1 < CircularVirtualPosition[j]+800*0.1))

||

((CircularOldVirtualPosition[j]+mapShiftCircular >= CircularVirtualPosition[j+1]) && (CircularVirtualPosition[j]<= CircularVirtualPosition[j+1]+mapShiftCircular) &&
     (CircularOldVirtualPosition[j]+800*0.1 > CircularVirtualPosition[j]+800*0.1))

)

{ 
         followNumber[j]= true;
      //   formerEvent[j+0]=formerEvent[2];
  }
     else followNumber[j]= false;

if  (
       formerEvent[2]>formerEvent[j+1]+decay && followNumber[j]==false //followNumber[i]== true doesn't work as it should
 //    formerEvent[j+1]>formerEvent[j+2]+decay && followNumber[j]==true
   ){
    //  background (127, 50,50);

net.phase[j]=net.phase[j]%TWO_PI;
          net.phase[j+1]=(net.phase[j])-phiShift;// 
          net.phase[j+1]= net.phase[j+1]%TWO_PI;//  keep phase between 0 and TWO_PI
       memoryi=j;  
       formerEvent[j+1]=formerEvent[2];  
       print (" memoryiCircular= ");  print (memoryi);
       print (" followNumber ");  print (followNumber[j]);
          }      
   }