Compact code challenge
I’ve always been obsessed with shortening the code. Even if it becomes unreadable. It was always fun trying to make the code as short as possible!
So I decided to create this post. In this post, someone (usually me, feel free to do the same), will post a challenge. In the challenge, you need to specify what the challenge is and it’s requirements.
- game must be playable (there is no reason to post a 15 lines long snake that can’t be played and enjoyed)
- in a visible area of the post, you need to show the number of lines your program has, along with the mode you used to make it (Java mode / Python mode,…)
- lines are counted AFTER you format the code in default processing editor (Ctrl + t)
- the code must be provided in a [details=""] </> [/details] format
- the submission must follow all of the requirements the host (who issued the challenge) specified
- you can add any feature to the challenge, however, the total number of lines still count
- you can submit as many tries as you want, but all of them must be a reply to the challenge post
When issuing a challenge:
- clearly specify the requirements for the challenge
- provide your take on the challenge (optional)
If you have any suggestions/questions please ask.
I hope you have fun!