Collating .tif images?

I have a script I’m using to capture frames(I made it simpler for understandability’s sake here, so I can’t change it, sorry :frowning: ). I’ve used the processing moviemaker tool in the past, but is there any way to use it as a library rather than a tool to collate the images in a directory to a quicktime format? Is there a better method that would save mp4(that’s what I’m looking for)?

import java.awt.AWTException;
import java.awt.Robot;
import java.awt.Rectangle;
scap video;
Robot robot;
int cw=800, ch=600;
void setup() {
  size(800,600);
  try {
    robot = new Robot();
  }
  catch (AWTException err) {
    println(err);
  }
  video = new scap();
}
void draw() {
  PImage vi= video.get();
  image(vi, 0, 0, width, height);
}
class scap {
  PImage screenshot;
  PImage get() {
    screenshot = new PImage(robot.createScreenCapture(new Rectangle(0, 0, cw, ch)));
    return screenshot;
  }
}

EDIT: Forgot to add, the images save to the same dir as the pde file, I neglected to actually put saveframe in here because it was part of another function (oh well…)

I don’t know of any library that converts straight to MP4. But, as an automatable alternative, you could save all of your images into a folder, and then tell Processing to launch an external executable like ffmpeg and direct it to the folder that contains your images.
What operating system are you on?

windows 10, but would prefer something that dosen’t require an external program(I’d be willing to export in a different format if it means I could keep it internal)

Oh.
I suggest searching on the internet for Java libraries that convert to MP4. Then, you can import it as a library into Processing and probably do the thing, cross-platform.
Also, since PImage is a format of Processing, without some work such libraries would need you to save your images into files though, and then convert the folder to .mp4.

Good luck!