Collaborators wanted. Donate a sketch for a new e-book for kids

Dear all,

I see a lot of passionate p5.js developers in this community. Therefore I’d like to collaborate with you on compiling a collection of kid friendly sketches.

The collection will be included in a FREE PDF e-book and hosted on this page: https://codeguppy.com/download.html

Requirements:

• programs need to be kid friendly! Nice animation, graphics, mini-games, etc…

• programs needs to be relatively small. Kids are supposed to enter them using keyboard (from the book)

• programs need to run on codeguppy.com (a p5.js based environment … with small modification vs p5.js as documented here.)

If you are interested … or if you have any other questions please contact me on the email address from this contact page.

P.S. Each program that you submit will be included in the collection book together with your name and a link to your site, email, social profile, etc. (as you prefer)

Looking forward to your answer!

3 Likes

Not very used to p5, but I will try to convert some processing.js for your book!

You can put this one in!

Thanks! Can you please contact me via email (see above) so I can chat with you.

Looks nice! Can you please contact me via email (see above) so I can chat with you.

Hi!
Are you still looking for sketches for your book/classroom?

You can add this sketch if you want, but maybe it is hard for children:

Looks super cool. Yes - it is a little bit too difficult… Do you have any other?

I’ll look for something easier.

Atentamente,
José G. Moya Y.

P.D. Escribo desde un móvil. Disculpe posibles erratas.