Android - Writing Files over shared LAN folder

The title says everything. I want to create and read files from my phone to my pc.

I created a folder in Documents/TestFolder
Right Click -> Properties->Share->Everyone(Read+Write).
I am left with this: //192.168.0.94/Users/TeoV/Documents/Apps/FolderTestLan/txtTest.txt

I tried using createWriter(“see above”); from my pc and it successfully created the file. So i just guessed that it works from any pc connected to the same network.

But when i switched to the android version i got this:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /192.168.0.94/Users/TeoV/Documents/Apps/FolderTestLan/txtTest.txt (No such file or directory) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open0(Native Method) at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(FileOutputStream.java:287) at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:223) at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:171) at processing.core.PApplet.createWriter(PApplet.java:4863) at processing.core.PApplet.createWriter(PApplet.java:4853) at processing.test.bmw_mobile.BMW_Mobile.setup(BMW_Mobile.java:26) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(PApplet.java:1846) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone.callDraw(PSurfaceNone.java:476) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone$AnimationThread.run(PSurfaceNone.java:516) FATAL EXCEPTION: Animation Thread Process: processing.test.bmw_mobile, PID: 17980 java.lang.RuntimeException: Couldn't create a writer for /192.168.0.94/Users/TeoV/Documents/Apps/FolderTestLan/txtTest.txt at processing.core.PApplet.createWriter(PApplet.java:4875) at processing.core.PApplet.createWriter(PApplet.java:4853) at processing.test.bmw_mobile.BMW_Mobile.setup(BMW_Mobile.java:26) at processing.core.PApplet.handleDraw(PApplet.java:1846) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone.callDraw(PSurfaceNone.java:476) at processing.core.PSurfaceNone$AnimationThread.run(PSurfaceNone.java:516)

How can i read and write files over LAN with the android processing mode?