Working on a Processing library/program to store all my most used/fav functions

Ive now added a simple image viewer and processor. This can also handle webcam input.

ive added a file and folder loader to process files in desired folders.

a dockable tab class to handle gui elements. Note the elements bottom left which correspond to the panels in the program and can be toggle on or off, once program is loaded to minimise space.

The workflow tab is now a text editor which can take your input and send it the program to run the functions you specify using java reflections.

This was inspired by my last interaction with Noel, as I saw that its time consuming to have to reload the sketch everytime you want to try a different function.

This functionality is currently very basic at the moment, and the text editor needs some work, especialy the key repeat rate which I was having some issues with, and also needs to have a cut functionality although paste currently works fine.

output is calculated on run, multiple functions can be called in the worflow at once, and providing that the parameters passed through are correct it should return no error;

Just adding sliders now so that parameters in the workflow can be amended once the workflow is created, and therefore different thresholds can be handled by the different functions

1 Like

Until now I’ve extracted pieces of your code to run, but today I downloaded the whole zip and tried to run the sketch_191112a sketch, but that throws up a lot of errors. How is it supposed to work?

Not sure it was working fine at the time of posting although I did not check the github download. I shall reuplod and verify later tonight.

1 Like

I also got some missing libraries. After adding the “Sound” and “Video” libraries (just a guess) from The Processing Foundation (Processing IDE - Add tool - libraries), I got rid of them. But I got a new error: “Duplicate nested type Button”.

I think I still dont quite understand how to use github and when I upload folders, it adds files with the same name.
So I’ve deleted the repo then remade it, project is now downloadable.
Only thing missing is the mnist dataset files but theyre not necessary and can be downloaded manually. They would live in the data folder.

1 Like
2 Likes

Let me guys know what improvements you would like to see.

1 Like