@noel - USBDeview appears to be a Windows app and I’m doing this on a Mac. The serial ports on a Mac may be displayed in Terminal using the command “ls /dev/cu.*”. At any rate, I think I’m going down the wrong road; what I need is a list of paired Bluetooth devices and devices available for pairing on my Android tablet. Therefore, I don’t think “println(Serial.list(this))” will work for this purpose. Hopefully, there is another way to find Bluetooth devices using Processing Android; I need to read some more. Thanks.
svan
10
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Serial communication between android and microcontroller | 0 | 732 | February 17, 2019 | |
| USB Serial Library for Processing for Android? | 22 | 378 | February 15, 2025 | |
| No serial library processing for smartphone | 6 | 401 | May 5, 2021 | |
| Connecting Arduino with Android - Bluetooth | 16 | 1802 | October 7, 2021 | |
| Installed Apps Crashes using Processing 4.2 Android Mode | 35 | 962 | June 8, 2023 |