GSoC'21 Proposal - Signed AAB Support, JarSigner Replacement, and Website Upgrade

Hi to the community,
I am sharing my initial draft proposal of GSoC’21 for Signed AAB Support, JarSigner Replacement, and Website Upgrade
@kfrajer @sarahlensing @Andres @AdityaRana and all the possible project mentors and maintainers, please review it, and help me to improve more on the proposal.

Proposal Link- ProcessingFoundation_RupeshKumar - Google Docs

It is public to comment on the document.

Thanks and Regards,
Rupesh Kumar

2 Likes

Hi @Rupesh_Kumar I will review it today !

Thanks for your interest in Processing Foundation projects !

thanks,
Aditya Rana

2 Likes

Thanks for the review @AdityaRana I am done with some changes and will do some more ASAP according to the suggestions. The suggestions are really helpful. I will be informing you to review again once I am done with all the improvements you suggested.
Thanks

1 Like

As I’m not able to edit the title of this thread again(might be due to the time limit to edit has surpassed), mentioning here that the title of the proposal has been changed to-

Upgrading ‘processing-android’ to the latest Android standards and providing missing features

Another proposal thread - GSoC'21 Second Proposal - High priority improvements and providing missing unit test coverage to the ‘processing-android’

1 Like

@Rupesh_Kumar

hello. Nice to meet you. I hope you always have only good things.

no different,
Is .aab file output possible?
Is it possible in the ‘Android version’ of ‘Processing 4.2’?
I’m curious, so I ask.

@GWAK
Bundle Export is a part of Android Mode now.

1 Like

@Rupesh_Kumar

thank you very much. thank you very much.
Also, thank you for always caring about ‘Android mode’.
And, I would appreciate it if you add several examples or libraries.

i ask I will expect.