GSoC 2019: Updating Library to ES6

Hello,
I am Vaibhav, a GSoC 2019 aspirant, who would like to work with Processing and contribute to Open Source. I will be working on Updating the library to ES6. I have been working on ES6 for quite a while now, so I am sure I will be able to do it. Thanks

Hello, can you guide me through the proposal process?

Hello @boxdox, consider checking this topic for more info since it’s got a reply in it with links regarding this project:

Hi @boxdox,

Thanks for your interest! After some further thought, we’ve decided to remove the ES6 migration as a project idea. We felt that the scope of it wasn’t right for Google Summer of Code, and the nature of the task might not provide enough opportunity for a student to learn through doing, and feel fully empowered to make their own decisions in their project.

I apologize for any confusion this may cause or time already spent on this. You are of course welcome to still propose this project or any other idea not on the list, but we will be hesitant to make this into a GSOC project for the reasons described above. Hopefully you can find another project on the list that interests you.

Lauren